OF NEW YORK
(Pacific Education, Advocacy, Research & Learning Institute of New York, Inc.)
PEARL Institute of New York is currently opening applications for various fellowship opportunities, and we encourage you to apply! We offer fellowship opportunities for internships, research, and volunteering, and we are looking for passionate applicants who are connected with PEARL’s mission. We are excited to be accepting more candidates this year. Please click "Learn More" to be directed to our fellowships' webpage to take a closer look at the different opportunities we offer and determine if you qualify.
Programs and Events
- Time is TBDZoom link will be providedTime is TBDZoom link will be providedDuring the past year of unprecedented trials caused by COVID19, the Asian-American community has been forced to deal with a corresponding rise in hate crime. Join PEARL's panel of experts for a series of webinars which explore the far-reaching effects. #stopasianhate
- Mon, Jan 10Zoom
- Mon, Aug 23Link in the description.Aug 23, 2021, 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM EDTLink in the description.Webinar for International Students and Parents. Our panel of experts will explore issues which pertain to mental health, acclimatization, cultural differences, and many more topics. 面向國際留學生和家長的網絡研討會。我們的專家小組將探討與心理健康、適應環境、文化差異以及更多主題有關的問題。
- Tue, Jul 28Zoom
- Sat, Nov 04NYU Law School, Lipton Hall AuditoriumNov 04, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PMNYU Law School, Lipton Hall Auditorium, 33 Washington Square W, New York, NY 10011, USAThis 1-day conference will help social workers and mental health counselors understand the risk complexities faced by these students, as well as promising and effective interventions to help Chinese students acclimate and succeed.
- Experience Social Work in New York City: Innovate to Improve the Wellbeing of Citizens and the CommunitySun, Jul 23Online eventJul 23, 2017, 7:00 PM – Aug 05, 2017, 7:00 PMOnline eventThis program has distinct advantages and specialities. After the course, we provide an optional one-week NYC travel excursion. The price for this is $750/person, and includes accomodation, meals, and transporation (but does not include various fees such as the price of tickets at tourist sites)
- Sun, May 28Location is TBD